*Great gift idea for brides, brides-to-be, and anniversary gifts! *Create a grouping in your bedroom, closet/vanity area, or hallway....unique & personable!
Custom Wedding Dress Paintings in Oil
Bridal Bouquet Paintings
Bridal Shoe Paintings
Mother/Daughter Dress Portraits
Mother/Daughter/Grandmother Dress Portraits
Wedding Couple Portraits
(*example is of a portrait I completed for one of the 3 Founders of YouTube!)
*please contact artist regarding Couple Paintings, Front/Back of Dress, Mother/Daughter Dress Paintings, Mother/Daughter/Grandmother Dress Paintings, Shoes, Cake, Flower Girl etc
1) Dress (you can send photos or provide the dress name/style #)
2) Background Color
3) Stretched Canvas (or Canvas Panel if available)
**Please allow approx. 3-4 weeks for painting to be completed.
AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
1) send 1-2 LARGE jpeg photos of your dress top to bottom either on you or a dress form
2) send dress name/style # (if available)
let me know if you want it painted on stretched canvas (can be hung as
is or framed), or flat canvas panel (needs to be framed, frame not
**canvas panel is recommended for overseas customers
4) choose background color (*most go with the traditional greyish/blue)
1) initial sketch is completed within a few days & sent to customer
2) painting is loosely blocked in with color & an update is sent
3) after a few days drying time, the details are started....another update is sent
4) an update is sent approximately every 7-10 days until the piece is completed
(**PLEASE NOTE: I work on a number of pieces in rotation & try my best to send an update in a timely fashion)
5) the final image is sent & the painting dries (about 5-7 days)
6) painting is shipped, fully insured, & with tracking (within the US)
7) ALL SALES ARE FINAL~thank you! :)
*My work was recently featured in Metro Detroit Weddings!
*My work was featured on STYLE ME PRETTY (Sept 2012)
*My work was featured in Matthew Mead's HOLIDAY Magazine (Winter 2010)
*My work was recently mentioned in Flea Market Style Magazine (Summer 2010)
My work is in private collections throughout the United States, Canada,the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.